What do you get for being a Titan?
- They receive commissions for recruiting members to C.R. Globe (See the Commission for the country you are registered to work). Also, see if there are any other programs that are sponsoring Titans to be part of. They will be listed from time to time for specific events or areas and are not necessarily going to be ongoing or may change from or be one time events.
- They will be part of events that can promote them as a person and they can hold mentoring clinics (Such as sports clinics with either themselves or others)
- They can set up special projects that they want to do where they can either raise funds for going to other countries with C.R. Globe for the White Lion Competitions, Humanitarian Projects or any other project that the Titans are working on Globally.
- They will be asked to participate in National, Regional and Global Events. R. Globe will be planning those events in conjunction with the Titans. The costs and scheduling will be planned and part of the C.R. Globe Program.
What is the desire of C.R. Globe for the Titans?
C.R. Globe is wanting to have a long growing relationship with each and every Titan. They are a vital part of the growth of the first virtual global community. The Titans will be setting the standard for the next generation and opening doors that many other parts of the community will find it hard without the work the Titans will be doing.
C.R. Globe wants each Titan to understand that we recognize that it will take dedication and hard work to make the White Lion Sports Program successful and lasting. So, we are committed to help in every way possible.
C.R. Globe also understands that the Titans are people and have families and lives that require monetary compensation. That goes for every person working in this program. It must never be forgotten people need to have money not just to survive but to plan for the future. It is our promise to work as hard as we can to plan for each Titan. We want to work with each of the Titans in planning, working and accomplishing joint activities that produce results. The results should be in the lives of people and in monetary gain for the Titan, C.R. Globe, the first virtual global community and not least of all “Humanitarian Projects”.
C.R. Globe is committed to the Titan – White Lion Sports program. Without the Titans, there is no leadership to make this work. We understand that and need to be balanced in our growth, work and life. We will do our best to give each Titan opportunities to accomplish all the goals they seek to do as long as they are a C.R. Globe Titan.
Examples of what kinds of events can be planned by the Titans and with C.R. Globe:
- Mentoring programs
- Setting up sport teams that are competing as a C.R. Globe Team(s) (Locally, Nationally, Regionally and Globally)
- Wellness programs. (Diet, Exercise, Coordinate with Gyms, Health Centers, etc.)
- Humanitarian programs
- Sports short clinics
- After School programs
- Set up special events to raise funds for special projects.
- Almost any type of event that can be done with sports, health or training.
- Recruiting events (Dinners, Large meetings)
- Video productions
- Special meetings where you or a new Talent you have discovered needs press or sponsored to go to National, Regional or a Global Event.
- Much, much more
The Titan will be have their own Bio page, Forum Page, Media page, Email address, Sports events and Team pages, part of the Titan Calendar and more.
The Titan will be part of planning sports clothes, articles, and anything else that is needed for a complete sports program for all the types of sports that C.R. Globe will be participating.
What types of sports will C.R. Globe be working with:
It is the intention to not make the work so overwhelming we forget the pledge to our Titans. We want successful balanced work schedules. Not just a shuttle bus approach to sports. Each Titan must be aware of his obligation and ability to be able to complete tasks they commit to. We will evaluate each sports program by how much help. We will ask you what you can handle and expect when you commit to be able to complete those tasks. It will be the participants that will suffer if we over commit. So, we do not want to put the Titans, the workers or the athletes in a place where we do not have the manpower, equipment or funds to support a sports program. There will be lots of planning and consideration for each type of sport, prior to launching that sport into the White Lion Sports Competition. We need to be the example of successful planning.
We realize that not every event will go smoothly. As this program grows we expect to stay focused on creating life changing opportunities for all.
Other events that relate to the Titans:
The Titans are to be working to take athletes to the next level of life while in a sports program. The work of taking people to another level requires time and planning. We will work with business, education and any other avenue that will build the life of a person, whereby they can be success stories for the community. It means looking at a complete program of involvement with the athletes, trainers and coaches. Which will include asking businesses, educational, medical and humanitarian organizations to participate.
Most of the athletes that will be part of the sports programs will be going to a different profession and not into full time sports. As stated many times our goal is to mentor men and women to be balanced in their life. When there is an opportunity to help meet their goals in life, we as the First Virtual Global Community want to be part of that process.
Every Titan is a member of this community. Sports is just one part of the overall picture. It is not the answer to all questions. We have a great opportunity and we need to do it well.